This hand-drawn style adds a new touch to your game!
Find more on my Website | Patreon | Twitter
Rinober Resource: Futuristic Cities gives you everything you need to develop a basic game with a modern or futuristic setting. Create your own, incredible cities with both exteriors and interiors, as well as lots of details to make your cities come alive! This pack offers you graphics in common RPG Maker MV formats, including all necessary tilesets from A1 to A5 and several character sets ranging from people to objects. However, you may use the graphics with any game development tool you want! Start creating your futuristic city now!
- A new, hand-drawn graphic style for your games!
- There are two styles available: One with black outlines for strong contrasts and one with colored outlines for less contrasts. Choose the one you like the most or even combine them!
- 11 tilesets which you can create modern and futuristic-looking cities with, including interiors and exteriors (22 sets in total, taking into consideration both outline styles)
- 16 unique characters with numerous variations (clothing, hairstyle, skin color), resulting in a total of 405 character sets. Reuse your characters in certain situations, let them change their clothes and make the best of your NPCs!
- 31 character sets with objects such as doors, chests, paintings and cupboard variations
- A guide on how to use the graphics is included
- Commercial use is allowed
- Usage in any gamedev tool is allowed (not restricted to RPG Maker)
- Editting permitted