This character pack provides you not only with additional characters for your game, but also facesets and full body artwork!
Find more on my Website | Patreon | Twitter | Instagram
In need of more characters? Enliven your cities with Rinober’s Futuristic Characters in my hand-drawn style! With this pack, 12 brand-new characters plus some handy animations join your game, and they are a perfect addition to the other packs’ characters. Make your character pool grow and create vibrant maps with lots of individual characters.
Did you wonder if there will ever be faces in Rinober’s style? Here’s the answer! Each character comes with a face graphic and 4 emotions: neutral, friendly, angry and injured. Besides, they can be animated within RPG Maker MV and MZ with a little help of a plugin. Every emotion comes with graphics for talking and blinking. This way, you can easily let your characters talk. Want to see them in action? Watch these previews on YouTube:
Animated Faces Video 1 | Animated Faces Video 2
In case that’s still not enough, just use the full body images that come with each character! Just like the faces, full body artwork also includes 4 emotions as well as talking and blinking animations.
Tilesets used in the screenshots are sold separately!
- The hand-drawn graphic style is compatible with all my other asset packs.
- Each graphic comes in two styles: one with black outlines, the other one with colored outlines for less contrast.
- 12 individual characters with certain animations: 5 men, 4 women, 2 children and 1 robot add more variation to your game.
- A new class of characters just arrived: children! There are more to come in future packs.
- Facesets with 4 emotions (neutral, friendly, angry, injured) and animations (talking, blinking) for each character.
- There are additional variations for fixed facesets: Use them with a transparent, blue, yellow or red background.
- Full body images with 4 emotions (neutral, friendly, angry, injured) and animations (talking, blinking) for each character.
- A guide on how to animate faces with a plugin in RPG Maker is included.
- Commercial use is allowed
- Usage in any gamedev tool is allowed (not restricted to RPG Maker)
- Editting permitted
Find more resources here: