Listen HERE on SoundCloud
Remodelling Evolution. An Album by Eons After.
16 Electronic music tracks inspired by the Synth sounds of the 80’s infused with Modern Electronic, World Percussion, Orchestral Choirs, Norse chanting, distorted Rock Guitars and more.
This style would fit into your futuristic, neon metropolis, synthetic, robotic, cyborg, apocalyptic, dystopian settings, soundtracks, Video Games, scenes, etc, with atmospheres and feelings of general dark, sometimes chaotic, machine or electronic orientated control or resistance.
These song consists of the original and a second track with all the sections broken down to be looped seamlessly.
The tracks are also available to purchase individually, if you prefer, and are available on this marketplace.
- Track 1: Beyond The Pale.
- Track 2: Petrichor’s Warning.
- Track 3: Love Punch.
- Track 4: Too Cliché to be Cliché.
- Track 5: Traversing The Electric Labyrinth.
- Track 6: Hype Train Derailment.
- Track 7: Neon Squint.
- Track 8: The Cybertribe.
- Track 9: Proportionality Bias.
- Track 10: Morale Fire Sale.
- Track 11: Not Cliché Enough.
- Track 12: Subduing the Signs.
- Track 13: Satellite Flare Burn.
- Track 14: Chaotically Beautiful.
- Track 15: Neuron Inabilities.
- Track 16: Relying on Subterfuge.
Total time: 55:59 Mins (Originals) 1:08:35 (Loops) Total of 2:04:34!!!