Explore the tranquil and calm countryside of Japan.
The 6th tileset in my Fantasy themed series. This RPG Maker MV/MZ compatible asset pack contains retro pixel art tiles to allow the creation of a quaint rural community. Modular traditional Japanese home tiles and shrines allow you to create the perfect summer day-trip for your players or a humble beginning for a protagonist in the making. All tiles are base size 48×48.
This tileset comes with:
– Tilemaps and autotile compatible with RPGMaker MV/MZ
– Tutorials on how to use the tiles in RPGMaker MV/MZ (including example project files for MV/MZ). These tutorials can also help give you an idea of how to arrange tiles even if you’re not using RPGMaker software.
– 809 (48×48) rural Japan themed tiles in png format
– Two versions of the tileset, one with shadows and one without.
– Animated doors and an animated drainage canal.
– Modular traditional Japanese home tiles, shrines, stone walls, utility poles, railings, and concrete landslide preventers.
– Vending machines, lanterns, sakura trees, bushes, streets, statues (golden and stone versions), pagodas, all roofs in red or blue color and more…
Where To Find Me:
Twitch | Tumblr | Twitter | Patreon