From the corner of your eye you can see it, but you dare not look directly. It walks towards you… no, that isn’t right, it is more of a jerking, shambling motion but… not quite that, either. It defies any articulation. But there is one thing you are certain of. You never should have opened the Black Book.
As a sequel to the hugely popular Mythos Horror resource set, Mythos: Reawakening presents you with a huge number of assets to craft your horror masterpiece!
The resources contained herein can be freely mixed and matched with resources from any of the PVGames resource sets to exponentially expand your game world!
- *53 tile sheets for a wide range of 30’s, 40’s, and 50’s inspired environments. There are tiles for interiors, exteriors, trains, houses, hospitals, shops, industrial areas, office spaces, vehicles, schools, and more. Most tiles come in both orthogonal and isometric perspectives.
- *27 large tiles for ritual areas, trains, train tracks, trees
- *140 pre-made buildings to construct towns and cities.
- *10 Animated tile sheets containing light sources, creepy rocking chairs, ceiling fans, and doors.
- *12 horrific monsters (including everyone’s favorite deep-ocean dreamer, Cthulhu!) Every creature comes with numerous sprite sheets for walking, idling, attacking, resting, and many other movements and behaviors, all in 8 directions. Each also comes with faces and oversized front-view battlers (most monsters come with 4).
- *6 Background images to create special backdrops.
- *24 unique characters loaded with tons of animation sprite sheets and resources (each character has 58 individual sheets, busts, faces, paperdolls). Walking, running, attacking, combat ready, critically wounded, sleeping, resting, using items, interacting with objects, and much more. All sprite sheets are in 8 directional facings.
- *12 Pre-constructed interior rooms. Just add decorations and they are ready to go! These can also serve as guides for creating your own rooms with the provided resources in the tile sheets.
- Size and scale is the same as the PVGames Medieval resources, so all resources are compatible with each other and can be freely mixed and matched.
Thank you kindly,