With this kit you can make environments of Japanese Rooms (interior). It has all the objects to make it easy and look cool! Great for FPS, MMO, Date Sim… and all type of games!
- 1 Chair, 3 colors: red, purple and blue (polycount: 490 tris)
- 1 Table, 3 colors: red, purple and blue (polycount: 116 tris)
- 1 Tatami Floor, 4 compositions (polycount: 12 tris)
- 2 Wood beam/adornment (polycount: 12 tris)
- 2 Wood Window/Door (polycount: 942 tris)
- 1 Sakura pattern Wall/Door (polycount: 52 tris)
- 1 Wave pattern Wall/Door (polycount: 52 tris)
- 1 Wall (2 colors: blue and cream) (polycount: 12 tris)
- 2 Sliding Door, 2 colors: simple and with a ninja picture (polycount: 80 tris)
- 1 Roof (polycount: 52 tris)
- 1 Roof Lamp, 2 versions: on and off light (polycount: 350 tris)
- 1 Floor Lamp, 2 versions: on, off light and flickering light (polycount: 292 tris)
- 1 Wall lamp, 2 versions: on and off light (polycount: 176 tris)
- 3 Bloody splat textures, (polycount: 2 tris)
- 1 Picture for walls (polycount: 98 tris)
1 Particle system simulating dust in the air
26 Materials using Unity’s PBR Shader (specular setup)
Textures: Diffuse maps, Normal maps, Emissive maps, and Specular maps.
Texture size varies: 2048×2048 for big assets, 1024×1024 medium assets, and 512×512 for small assets.
Included the originals PSDs with layers.
The sample room scene that you can see in the previews is included.