A goblin vocalization sound library with 180 high-quality small-monster sound effects, ready for use in the video game and trailer.
The goblin is a creature of small size, fast, nimble, with little strength, so it sometimes bites. Taking advantage of their speed and shrewdness, goblins often become thieves and spies. All of its qualities formed the basis of the creature’s creation and vocalization design.
The sound effects are fully ready for integration into the game project.
The collection contains 180 professionally designed vocalization sound effects, divided into:
• attack, battle shouts, bite and yelp, death, growl, pain, roar, snarl, victory shouts and happy.
• cough, exert and effort, groan, idle and speech, jumping and actions, laugh, sad and upset, snort and grunt, tiredness.
Short Audio Preview: https://soundcloud.com/magic-sound-effects/mse-goblin-vocalizations-preview
Full Audio Preview: https://youtu.be/N7NI7T1uNB8
Sound List: https://www.dropbox.com/s/el4egkkte0v6x1m/MSE%20-%20Goblin%20Vocalizations.pdf?dl=0
• 180 game-ready sound effects.
• wav, 44.1 khz, 16 bit, stereo.
• ogg, 440 kb/s, stereo
• 18 voice actions.
• attack (16), battle shouts (8), bite and yelp (4), death (16), growl (16), pain (16), roar (20), snarl (8), victory shouts and happy (8).
• cough (4), exert and effort (8), groan (8), idle and speech (8), jumping and actions (12), laugh (4), sad and upset (4), snort and grunt (12), tired (8).
• minutes of audio: 3 minutes 23 seconds.
• perfect for trailers, fantasy games, horror games.
For support and other questions, please send an email to: [email protected]