You can test it here (WebGL): https://e-ugovor.rs/FPS_Controls/
Or download test apk and test it on your android device: https://www.dropbox.com/s/nuj1bwive9n324b/FPS%20Controls.apk?dl=1
This asset will provide you with FPS controls for mobile devices that is very easy to setup and use.
How to use it?
• Drag and drop “Joystick.prefab“ from “Prefab” folder into your scene.
• Add EventSystem to your project hierarchy (Right click inside project hierarchy – UI – EventSystem)
• Use “JoystickLeft.positionX” static variable inside your scripts to get left joysticks X axis value, use “JoystickLeft.positionY” to get Y axis value (you will get value from -1 to 1 for x and also from -1 to 1 for y axis).
• To detect if shot button is pressed you can use JoystickRight.shot static variable. It will return true when shot button is pressed and false when it is released.
• To detect if jump button is pressed use JoystickRight.jump. It will return true whan jump button is pressed and false when it is released.