Sound Frame is bringing you a completely unique Disturbing Pack in a very dark and creepy expression modeled on the influences of the Silent Hill series, trying to catch "out of this world" ambient that is suitable for any horror game, especially thriller based genres due to very abstract sound of ongoing tension that gets player nervous after a certain amount of time.
1. Hazy Memories - Intended for the beginning of the story, trying to express a weird atmosphere while the evil is still somewhere far away.
2. Dark Prelude - dark and noir atmosphere expressing dark corridors of basement, mental institution, or such. Idea is to step deeper into the disturbing storyline while everything is still unfolding.
3. Point Of No Return - Ambient of deeper horrors of the weird and disturbing place. Instrumental is made to invoke a sense of traveling to a place of no return while the character is noticing strange and bizarre surroundings.
4. Disturbing Nightmare - Scene of unreal and horrific experience through a dream or some abstract realm. The Instrument is dark and disturbing, made to give the player a weird chill or fear from the unknown terror that is lurking.
5. Mind Bottom - Ambient of the place where all brain activities are stopped. The numbing atmosphere is giving a sense of a deeply unhealthy place, scary and out of this world.
6. Cursed Winds - Place where strange frequencies are flowing and a player can feel those are cursed waves.Ambient of fearful place with a lot of strange happenings.
7. Shadows Of Death - Grave-type sound ambient, deep and disturbing sounds of evil lurking down inside. Instrumental is giving a sense of danger, intended for pre-boss stages or so.
8. Basement Of Tragedy - This instrumental focuses on a basement ambient, a place where a big tragedy occurred and steps of an old grudge are always behind the player giving him chills all the time.
9. Heart Of Darkness - Dark and evil place, home of the evil nucleus, ambient of paranoia, sense of something is watching from aside and waiting to be confronted.May be used for the expression of a bigger change to a given realm or scenery.
10. Frightening Down Spiral - Intended for expressing an ambient or twisted place out of imagination, a level deeper than anyone ever dreamed it can exist.
11. Omen Of The Fallen - Cursed ground where tragedy and terror left a frightening glimpse of past horrors. Can be used for insane places where darkness or evil is not in front of the player yet.
12. Abandoned Horizon - A place of nothingness, bleak and grey ambient, can be used for places of unease or maybe to express the final explanation of the main story.
13. Forbidden Well - Instrumental focused to depict scenery of dark and morbid well where nobody is welcomed, a place to avoid at all costs, twisted world that leaves scars on the mind forever.
14. Deepest Fears - A most intense expression of an evil presence. The kingdom of the evil lord, a place where all rules are inverted and horrific emotions are derived without consent.
15. Bitter End - This can be a bad ending, the end of the story where a pure evil won. Instrumental is giving a sense of the abstract end of a story chapter or so. Can be used in various situations, not strictly for endings.
Given formats: Wav, Mp3, Ogg, and Midi (Full Mix .wav file is a sum of a stem .wav files without volume mastering while .ogg and.mp3 files are fully mastered as the original idea of master mix.)
*You will receive an email once per week when any Followed Creators list new assets
Share & Earn
Log in and Share this asset and your Alliance link will be included, meaning you will earn money back on any sales/purchases made by new members joining through your link!
See the Referral Guide for more details.