A dirty, filled with rust, peeling paint old and worn pipe wrench 3d model. This is a high quality, low poly game asset that was modeled in Blender 2.8.2. Its normal map was baked from a high poly model, making it look very detailed without using too many polygons. This model comes with the native .blend file and the Substance Painter native texture file .spp.
< USAGE >
This model is intended for asset usage, realtime / background and design visualization. Renders were done in Substance Painter 2020 and wireframes in Blender.
< GENERAL >
- High quality UV unwrap.
- The mesh object was centered on the scene.
- Mesh transforms(scale, rotation, location) were reset to their respective uniform values.
- There is one object on the scene itself.
- Comes in 7 different file formats: FBX, OBJ, SPP, DXF, STL, ABC, USDC.
< TEXTURES >
The textures come in 4 different sizes(all in PNG file format):
Textures are PBR (Physically Based Rendering).
The textures come in 5 different formats for every resolution:
- PBR Metallic Roughness(BaseColor, Height, Metallic, Normal, Roughness).
- Unity HDRP Metallic Standard(BaseMap, MaskMap, Normal).
- Unity URP Metallic Standard(AlbedoTransperancy, MetallicSmoothness, Normal).
- Unreal Engine 4 Packed(BaseColor, Normal, OcclusionRoughnessMetallic).
- Unreal Engine 4 SSS Packed(BaseColor, Normal, OcclusionRoughnessMetallic).
< GEOMETRY >
- Polygons: 2288.
- Faces: 1075.
- Vertices: 1206.
Please Rate this product if you are satisfied.