⭐ CANDY PIXEL ART GUI ⭐
Welcome to Candy Pixel Art GUI, the first user interface in my pixel art GUI series! This is an incredibly flexible, high-quality interface that can be used for any kind of game or project.
Nine-slice windows and buttons give you the freedom to create ANY kind of interface layout, making it possible to display windows, buttons, and areas of any size.
Multiple area types are included, which means you can have separate graphics for inventory boxes, text areas, tooltips, and more! They’re all nine-slices, so they can be made any size too. Over 150 unique icons are included for use with buttons… Or anywhere you like!
There are EIGHT window color themes included, and EIGHT icon color themes. That’s right: Each one of the 150 icons comes in eight color themes. That’s over 1200 icons total!
⭐ WHAT’S INCLUDED ⭐
▶ Example images (PNG)
▶ Button graphics with up/over/down states in 8 color themes (PNG)
- Nine-slice (make your own size)
- Premade 12×12 button
- Premade 16×16 button
- Premade 24×24 button
- Misc. buttons (arrows, scrollbar sliders, other types of sliders)
▶ Window, panel, and area nine-slice graphics in 8 color themes (PNG)
- Undecorated window (no title bar)
- Header panel (two styles per color theme)
- Panel (includes arrow point to attach to sides)
- Subpanel (includes arrow point to attach to sides)
- Area (includes “over” state and optional resizable bottom-right corner)
- Subarea (includes “over” state and optional resizable bottom-right corner)
- Scrollbars, progress meters, horizontal and vertical rules
▶ 158 unique icons
- 8 icon color themes
- 2 icon styles (outlined, simple)
- Bonus: 12 “notification” icons!
▶ Total PNGs: 4512
Join up ▶ / Learn More ▶
More awesome pixel art assets ▶
Pictured with Super Pixel Objects and Items. Check them out!