The world of Solaria was an epic RPG that I never got around to making, so instead, it will be taking the form of a series of asset packs that you can use to create your own game!
The first of these is the Rural Village pack, where the hero starts their journey!
This is my first real pixel art/asset project, so I’m still working things out! It is still in development, and likely will be for a while. If there is anything you’d like to see added or if you have any feedback, let me know and I’ll make the changes in an update!
The palette used is Resurrect64 by Kerrie Lake!
- 16×16 Rural Village tileset: 764 individual tiles.
- Grass and dirt, 4 walls, 9 roofs, 3 cliff colours, 12 trees and bushes in 2 shades, rocks, decorations, fences, 2 crops with 3 growing stages and more.
- NEW! Almost 200 marketplace tiles, with canopies, rugs, and items, including weapons, potions and food!
- Tile Animations:
- 4-frame animations for water, flames, fish and chests.
- 6 Character Sprites:
- 4-frame walking and idle animations in 4 directions. One character features attack animations in 4 directions.
All assets are in PNG format.
- More character sprites! Monsters, NPCs, creatures and animals.
- More tile animations!
- More character animations! Fishing, farming, combat and more.
- More tile variations! Interiors, colour variations.
- More assets! Sci-fi, beach, desert, city, modern.
- Possibly UI elements, autotiles and other stuff if there is demand.
You can follow me on Twitter or Instagram or support me on Ko-fi!