Formatted for RPG Maker MV/MZ.
This tileset is sweet. No, really.
Add a fun and nostalgic candy-filled land to your game! From pretzel gates and giant ice cream cones to cookie stacks and chocolate furniture, you can transform an average map into a confectionery wonderland.
- A1 with water, chocolate “water” and jelly roads in multiple colors (yes, the roads wiggle!)
- A2 with ground frosting, rock candy roads, graham cracker paths, candy bar and ice cream roads, marshmallow treats, peppermint fences and more!
- A3 with gingerbread galore! Candy dot, peppermint roofs, piped icing, striped awnings and more. Includes shadow-side roofs.
- A4 with rock candy and cake autotile walls of multiple colors.
- B with pretzel and peppermint gateways, multiple candy edges for your buildings, lots of lollipops at multiple angles, chunks of rock candy, French macarons, gumball trees, frosting swirls and more.
- C with chocolate and candy themed furniture, diagonal walls, huge cupcakes, ice cream cones and cookies, ribbon candy, and one big doughnut bathtub.
Includes sample maps (MV).