This tileset is sweet. No, really.
Add a fun and nostalgic candy-filled land to your game! From pretzel gates and giant ice cream cones to cookie stacks and chocolate furniture, you can transform an average map into a confectionery wonderland.
World of Candy Tileset Includes:
- plain water (with and without “frosting grass” edge)
- jelly roads in 4 colors
- chocolate water
- candy “lilypads”
- rock candy paths
- sour rainbow stripes
- graham cracker tiles
- candy bar tables and path
- marshmallow treat tabletop
- mint path
- fences with candy corn, pretzels, peppermint sticks and more!
- candy dot roof
- gingerbread roofs in peppermint, white and brown icing
- frosting walls
- candy bar walls
- chocolate roofs
- fancy gingerbread roof
- striped candy awning
- rock candy wall
- jellybean wall
- cake layer walls of several patterns (yellow cake with chocolate, chocolate with white frosting, and so on)
- includes shadow-side roof tiles
- pretzel and peppermint gateways
- multiple candy edges for your buildings
- lots of lollipops at multiple angles
- chunks of rock candy
- French macarons
- gumball trees
- frosting swirls
- chocolate and candy themed furniture
- diagonal walls
- huge cupcakes, ice cream cones and cookies
- ribbon candy
- and one big doughnut bathtub.
The World of Candy tileset includes 48×48 and 32×32 versions of all tiles. You will receive tilesets formatted for RPG Maker, plus other sheets suitable for use in any engine that can use variable width tilesets.
Check our site for FAQs and tileset compatibility.