Explore the icy and snow-draped North with these rural Russia themed tiles.
The 5th tileset in my Fantasy themed series. This RPG Maker MV/MZ compatible asset pack contains retro pixel art tiles to allow the creation of villages within a frozen tundra. Modular izba (house) tiles and cabins allow for a respite from the cold while the terrain tiles allow for expansive fields, hillsides and glaciers. All tiles are base size 48×48.
This tileset comes with:
– Tilemaps and autotile compatible with RPGMaker MV/MZ
– Tutorials on how to use the tiles in RPGMaker MV/MZ (including example project files for MV/MZ). These tutorials can also help give you an idea of how to arrange tiles even if you’re not using RPGMaker software.
– 726 (48×48) snowy village and terrain themed tiles in png format
– Animated doors and an animated fishing hole for use with the ice tiles.
– Modular wooden and log building tiles, windows with several decorative trims, chimneys, lamp posts, signs, railings, storage sheds, and stilted platforms.
– Snow, dirt, dead grass, ice, rocky hills, birch trees, pine tree, tree stumps, fences and a gate and more…
You can check out the rest of my ‘Gutty Fantasy’ series from the links below:
Gothic Castle Game Assets
Crystal Cavern Game Assets
Tropical Island Game Assets
Rogue Encampment Game Assets
Where To Find Me:
Twitch | Tumblr | Twitter | Patreon