Vintage Steam Train Tileset for RPGs
Your characters have places to go and things to do. Get ’em to their destination faster with a new train tileset.
This Train Tileset Includes:
Animated train cars *
- locomotive, passenger, cargo, tanker, wood car
- up/down + left/right animations
- 8 types of wood panel flooring (4 dark, 4 light, some with trim, north/south and east/west patterns.)
- 2 decorative wood floors
- 3 rugs
- 3 grates/metal floors for cargo areas
- Wood panel walls in two colors
- Walls with customizable windows. Includes night sky, day sky, and cloudy sky.
- 3 metal walls
- adjustable table
- chairs in multiple directions
- place settings/food
- adjustable curtains
- another style of window
- barrels and crates
- train tracks
- luggage racks with luggage
- modular bedding system with staircase, cabinets, two bunks, and privacy curtains
- and more!
Two colors of animated door, with dark, light, and transparent floor (for interior use).
*Non-RPG-Maker users: If you intend to show cutscenes of the train in motion, please verify if your engine is capable of using RPG Maker style “event” animations before purchase. If you don’t plan to actually animate the train, you shouldn’t have any trouble using these with the engines we usually support.
This train tileset includes 48×48 and 32×32 versions of all tiles. You will receive tilesets formatted for RPG Maker, plus other sheets suitable for use in any engine that can use variable width tilesets.
Check our site for FAQs and tileset compatibility.