A selection of 27 idle and interaction lines for a Villager character. Delivered in a deep, gruff, moody, Northern English accent.
Voice lines included:
- Good day to you.
- Gods be with you.
- These are dark days. Dark days indeed.
- Ain’t every day we get visitors here.
- Lotta strange folk in town of late.
- You look like you can handle yourself.
- Think that weapon makes you tough? Try fighting with your bare hands.
- One of these days I’ll get out of this dump.
- I like chicken, and I like pork. Not a fan of beef though.
- Leave me be, I don’t have the time.
- We don’t want no trouble.
- Taxes are going up. Again…
- Looks like rain.
- There’s a chill in the air.
- Be winter before you know it.
- The butcher’s boy’s been at it again.
- They say there’s bandits on the road again.
- They say there’s bandits in the forest again.
- They say there’s bandits down by the river again.
- You should visit the tavern. Ales fine and the food’s alright too.
- I will never financially recover from this.
- *sigh* too many mouths to feed.
- Great. More outsiders…
- Don’t see many of your kind around here.
Audio was recorded using on an AT2020 cardioid microphone with a Focusrite 2i2 audio interface. Edited in Adobe Audition.