Is it really an RPG without a desert somewhere? The trouble is, most deserts don’t have much in ’em. Well, you know, they’re deserts, after all. But don’t let that mean that your maps have to be boring and uninspiring. Our Untamed Desert tileset has plenty to give you choices. Your players won’t have to slog through an endless one-tile wasteland. Not on your watch.
This Desert Tileset Includes:
- 3 colors of sand (yellow, gray and red/brown) with four coordinated textures to make paths, etc
- 2 wood flooring
- fence and table
- matching grasses
- rock path and hole tiles
- 4 stair patterns, plus an assortment of other wood and metal panels
- 4 rock textures in the same colors as the sand
- 4 man-made stone walls
- 5 other wall textures
Cacti and plants:
- multiple styles of cacti for variety
- scrub grass
- tumble weed
- palm trees
- dead trees
- Stairs and ladders
- animated doors
- rickety fence
- shelves and shelf objects
- market supplies (stands, awnings, produce and baked goods)
- crates, boxes and barrels
- hanging laundry
Plus a collection of rocks for more variety!
You also get edge tiles and some shadow tiles to vary up your map appearance even more!
Animated doors and four fire animations!
This desert tileset includes 48×48 and 32×32 versions of all tiles. You will receive tilesets formatted for RPG Maker, plus other sheets suitable for use in any engine that can use variable width tilesets.
Check our site for FAQs and tileset compatibility.