Tyler Warren RPG Battlers Pixel-Style 1
Tyler Warren’s monsters have gone retro in this “pixel-style” re-mastered graphics pack
In response to many requests for more retro-pixel graphics needed by game makers, Tyler Warren has completely remastered his monster collection in this the 1st of 3 pixel-style graphic packs. This pack is a careful assortment of 93 of Tyler’s battlers recreated in a pixel art style, presented in 7 different color palettes and 4 sizes, for an impressive total of 2,604 graphic image files in one pack. If you’re working on your retro or pixel game these are the monsters you need!
This pack contains:
– 93 of Tyler Warren’s monster battlers recreated pixel-style in 7 color palettes and 4 zoom sizes (2,604 image files)
– Provided color palettes can help you select the overall look for your game
– Color palettes include: GameBoy (4 color), NYX8 (8 color), AAP 64 (64 color), NES (55 color), DB-ISO (22 color), Matriax (128 color)
– Files are provided in 4 zoom sizes, from 1X to 4X
– Files formatted for easy Plug and Play into your game making program
– This is pack 1 of 3, which together will recapture almost all of Tyler Warren’s battlers in pixel-style
– Add these to Tyler’s other battlers and fill your library with hundreds of exciting characters to use in your next game project!