The 3rd in my Fantasy themed series. Build unique coastal fishing villages and sunny tropical islands to explore.
This RPG Maker MV/MZ compatible asset pack contains retro pixel-art tiles to help you create coastal communities and tropical islands for your players to wash ashore on. Design beaches, villages, and islands with tropical decor: from an inlet decorated with piers, boats, and houses to inland cliffs and chasms.
This pack contains:
– Tilemaps and autotile compatible with RPGMaker MV/MZ
– Tutorials on how to use the tiles in RPGMaker MV/MZ (including example project files for MV/MZ). These tutorials can also help give you an idea of how to arrange tiles even if you’re not using RPGMaker software.
– 734 (48×48) fishing village and tropical island themed tiles in png format
– Tropics themed objects including canoes, palm trees, sea shells, tropical flowers, fishing poles and animated shorelines
– Animated tiles to decorate your ocean, including: fishing nets, boats, piers, cliff sides, and a dolphin
You can check out the rest of my ‘Gutty Fantasy’ series from the links below:
Gothic Castle Game Assets
Crystal Cavern Game Assets
Rogue Encampment Game Assets
Where To Find Me:
Twitch | Tumblr | Twitter | Patreon