Explore the overgrown and abandoned backstreets of Japan!
Create dusty backstreets, verdant warehouses and rural akiya (houses that are abandoned or unoccupied). Add a touch of Japan to your project with these unique pixel art tiles.
This pack contains:
– Autotiles and Tilemaps compatible with RPGMaker VX Ace
– 1 main tilemap png to use in a game engine of your choice
– 681 (32×32) rural Japan themed tiles in png format
– Many types of walls and windows which allow combinations to construct homes, warehouses, and plenty of outbuildings inspired by rural countrysides in Japan.
– Dirt paths, corrugated metal walls, corrugated metal roofs, brick walls, wood shed walls, mail box, wooden and tile roofs (also in red and blue), rusted out van, trees (with and without shadows), crates, vines, bushes, wooden scaffolding and more…
The human character displayed in my screenshots is from my JRPG Character Pack. It is not included in this asset pack.
Where To Find Me:
Twitch | Tumblr | Twitter | Patreon