Synthwave 001 is complete game soundtrack by award winning composer and music producer Mercurius FM. This synthwave music asset pack includes nine (9) original high quality, seamlessly looping, synthwave outrun music for video game and VR development. It also includes 2-5 mini loops of each song, allowing for greater creativity in your audio design. Give your game a unique tone with 45 audio files that harken back to cinematic grit of eighties music and movies, popularized by artists like John Carpenter, Giorgio Moroder, Vangelis, Kavinsky and many others. Sounds in this soundtrack range from tape warped synth leads to pounding drum machines straight out of 1986. This soundtrack would compliment a variety of intense games such as action, RPG, racing, fighting, and even puzzle games. If that were not enough, Mercurius FM also included 6 musical stabs which can be used for parts of the game which only require a very short musical sound, such as menus or gameplay sound FX.
- Composed by indie music producer Mercurius FM.
- 7 Original 80s cyberpunk themed synthwave level tracks.
- +1 title song
- +1 ending song
- Includes 2-5 small loops for each song.
- + 6 music stabs / sound FX for interface and gameplay
- Every song loops seamlessly
- 45 tracks in total
- Professionally mixed and mastered with consideration for game sound effects.
- High quality lossless 16-bit sample rate, 44.1 khz WAV files
- Royalty Free
- 7 stage tracks
- 1 title track
- 1 ending track
- 6 musical stabs
- 16-bit sample rate
- 44.1 khz
- WAV files