A 16-bit chiptune, SNES-inspired, nineties-sounding music kit
by composer Andrea Baroni.
This kit is dedicated to action games, being them beat ’em up, hack and slash or certain types of platforms or shoot ’em up too.
Since it’s a MUSIC KIT it will include all the parts to create your game soundtrack, as seamlessly loopable tracks, sometimes with an extra intro or variations.
+ 8 SECTIONS:
- Title [main loop: 1:18 + 4 extra]
- Character selection [loop: 0:17]
- Level 1 [main loop: 2:07 + 1 intro]
- Level 2 [loop: 2:17]
- Level 3 [loop: 2:32]
- Boss Fight [main loop: 0:59 + 1 intro]
- Game Over / Countdown [loop: 0:08]
- Credits [main loop:1:47 + 2 extra]
A total of 16 tracks (wav files)