The SpriteMaker Bases are blank canvases available for you to use and create your own library of sprites! This base is designed for tiny characters.
This asset pack contains:
- 3-frame walk cycle in 8 directions (up, down, left, right and diagonals)
- 12 different skin tones in .png format
- 12 elf ear attachments in .png format (one per skin tone)
- 3 backgrounds in .png format (flat color, single-character grid and 8-character grid) to aid in the creation of derivative works
- 1 grid placement sample image to be used as a guide
- 1 master file in .psd format containing all of the above except for the 8-character grid (due to size differences)
The original canvas is 16×16 per frame, but you’re free to resize as you see fit.
You may use the asset in any game engine or creative software of your choice, but I will not be able to provide technical support if I am not familiar with that engine/software.