Need a little bit of seasonal chill? Snow Country brings in a full tileset with village, cave, and wilderness tiles! Build up pure ice walls and top them with a variety of snowy caps. Construct a winter town with the included ice version of Idyllic Village. It even includes a lighthouse (with animation) and igloo.
Snow Country Winter tileset includes:
- icy water with and without ground edges
- frozen ground, ice and pale ice (with snow edges)
- stone and path tiles (with snow edges)
- grass sprigs
- snowy rocks
- and more!
- blue stucco wall tiles (with and without wood trim
- shingle roof tiles (with shadow side)
- rock wall
- icy crystal wall
- stacked stone wall
- shiny cobble wall
- two ice chunk walls
- black stone wall
- plain wall
- most walls include multiple variations of iciness!
- wall diagonals and lots of icy building components (ice pillar, chunks, arch, etc)
- village (tudor detailing, windows benches, roof components, staircases, angled deck and walls, various accessories like a wagon and barrels, igloo interior and exterior, customizable railing and more)
- lots of icy foliage and rocks, and Idyllic Village interior
- oversized stairs, bridges, and lighthouse
Events and Animations (RPG Maker format, may work with your engine)
Includes animated door and lighthouse beacon.
The Snow Country Winter tileset includes 48×48 and 32×32 versions of all tiles. You will receive tilesets formatted for RPG Maker, plus other sheets suitable for use in any engine that can use variable width tilesets.
Check our site for FAQs and tileset compatibility.