RPG Characters for UNITY 2017.3.0
Looking to make an RPG?
Here we work to provide you with a complete customizable characters pack, including: classic RPG Races, unique character Hair Styles, Eye Color options, Skin Tones, and most importantly, a great assortment of Interchangeable Armors.
All armors are interchangable, helmets, chest pieces, gloves, boots, leggings, even hair styles; offering a wide variety of customizations!
In addition to the customizable features, we have also included easy-to-use tools for performance optimization. Because multiple, swappable armrors, can take a toll on performance, all customizable options can be combined into a single SkinnedMesh, in Editor, or at Runtime! This will enable your characters to utilize a single Material, Texture Atlas, and Skinned Mesh Renderer!
But we didn’t just stop there, all combined Mesh and Texture Data of a character can be saved as asset files, directly to your Project folder. Perfect for creating optimized character prefabs!
At Lylek Games we are dedicated to providing you with not only the best characters for your RPGs, but ones that really give you that classic RPG ‘feel’, with a dash of our own style.
RPGs are not only in our hearts, but in our souls!, and to be able to provide an asset that may reflect our love and passion of them is the reason we continue to push this asset to be the best it can be, by continuously providing new and better features. Just look at all the Version Updates! More customizations and features are added all the time!
If you have any questions, comments, or requests, please send us an email at: lylekgames.com/contacts. =)
– The provided demo allows you to create customized prefabs, for npcs or otherwise.
– You may also customize characters easily, right in the Editor. Simply drag and drop the customization script onto the character for use.
– ‘Character_armored’ prefabs are included, per character, so that you may have the option to easily toggle on and off armors in game.
– Additionally, you may also instantiate armored pieces, in code, and attach them to your player(s), as we do in the provided demo.
– Each character’s armors are imported as separated fbx files, custom fit to their body proportions.
– All characters are mecanim compatible.
– Animations have been added, as well as standard movement components.
– Standard: Idle, Walk, Run
– Combat ready: Idle, Walk and Run
– Emotes: Bored, Bye, Cry, Cheer, Greet, Point, Shrug, and Sigh
Armors Sets (10)
– Human male
– Human female
– Dwarf male
– Dwarf female
– Elf male
– Elf female
VIEW WEBGL PREVIEW!
This asset requires Unity 2017.3.0 to unpack the compressed .unitypackage file.
Please, by all means, do not hesitate to send us an email if you have any questions or comments!