Post-apocalyptic oil tanker. Unity 2017.3.0.
Scenery prop for use in any game environment or level. The ship is 150 meters long, 34 meters high, and 23 meters wide. You can use it as a prop, key point or as part of a scene where you can incorporate it into a level. Interior of the ship is NOT modeled. The ship is entirely for exterior use only. Many objects can be used as single props with or without the ship and can be rearranged, but there are ship specific objects that are modeled into combined groups to specially fit the ships topology and geometry.
Theme setting: A post catastrophe, apocalyptic, or dystopian world where you would like to use a wrecked, rusted, or heavily worn ship to accommodate your game level. Imagine a dried up desert. Winter landscape where it is frozen into a icy environment or just floating in ocean water like a ghost ship.
List of ship specific objects that are modeled into combined grouped models specially fit the ship, and cannot be used as single props. The pivot point is placed in a way that the models can be snapped into a predetermined specific location. They are ment to be assembled and used with ship alone.
All materials are PBR-materials using secondary maps detail texturing feature.
List of these models and objects:
- 1. Ship cockpit area and hull.
- 2. Rope holes built into hull.
- 3. Chained Anchor. Rodder and propeller.
- 4. Radar with tower, wheather station and antennas on top of cockpit.
- 5. Ship bridge on top, placed middle of ship. All doors, stairs and fences platforms in middle and rear of ship.
- 6. All support beams supporting the platforms.
- 7. Rope holder holes placed on top of ship.
Mesh and texture info:
Number of LOD per Mesh: 4
UV mapped: Yes
Texture types: Albedo(Base Color=BC), Normal, Metallic Smoothness.
116 textures: 512×512, 1024×1024, 2048×2048 & 4096 x 4096, Most are 2048 x 2048.