Two seamless painted beadboard (aka beaded plywood, beaderboard, grooved plywood, etc) textures / PBR materials.
Beadboard is a popular type of interior wall and ceiling material for houses in the USA, especially in the south and in beach houses.
Both of these materials are neutral color, so that you can easily apply color layers on top in your shader or image editor to create any color paint you desire (for example by mixing a solid color layer in multiply or overlay blend mode).
- Based on photos of real painted beadboard
- Includes groove details of paint (its normal that paint does not completely fill the grooves)
- Rougher and more realistic of the two textures
- 1K Color/Albedo, Normal, AO, and Specular maps
- Created in Substance Designer
- Smoother, sleeker texture compared to Beadboard1
- 2K Color/Albedo, Normal, Height, and Roughness maps
These materials are useful both for game model texturing as well as ArchViz (architectural visualization) projects.