A ogre vocalization sound library with 188 high-quality big-monster sound effects, ready for use in the video game and trailer.
An ogre is a large, orc-like creature, strong and quite agile. He often acts as the commander of a squad of orcs. All of its qualities formed the basis of the creature’s creation and vocalization design. The sound effects are fully ready for integration into the game project.
The collection contains 188 professionally designed vocalization sound effects, divided into:
• attack, battle shouts, death, growl, pain, roar, snarl, victory shouts.
• effort and exert, groan, idle and speech, jumping and actions, laugh, sad, snort and grunt, tiredness and exhale.
Short Audio Preview: https://soundcloud.com/magic-sound-effects/ogre-vocalizations-preview.
Full Audio Preview: https://youtu.be/YODWD_Lj25g.
Sound List: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QthIi4SM_QlWNZhK67t59hK2Smvj8Oze/view?usp=sharing.
• 188 game-ready sound effects.
• 376 audio files.
• wav, 44.1 khz, 16 bit, stereo.
• ogg, 440 kb/s, stereo
• 16 voice actions.
• attack (16), battle shouts (12), death (20), growl (20), pain (24), roar (24), snarl (12), victory shouts (12).
• effort and exert (8), groan (8), idle and speech (4), jumping and actions (8), laugh (4), sad (4), snort and grunt (8), tiredness and exhale (4).
• minutes of audio: 4 minutes 10 seconds.
• perfect for trailers, fantasy games, horror games.
For support and other questions, please send an email to: [email protected]