Game Ready SciFi Level Kit
- Very low poly and Game-Ready
- VR / mobile friendly
- 4k textures (Diffuse / Ambient Occlusion, Normal, Specular)
- Default AO and COLOR LAYOUT textures included; easily create your own textures
This modular dungeon set has been created in Blender. The models were constructed using Quadrilaterals. However they can easily be converted to triangles and will retain their look and functionality.
Tested in Blender 2.77, Unity 5.4.1f1, Unreal Engine 4.13.1
- All source files are available in .blend and .fbx format.
- All meshes have been individually exported as .fbx.
- A separate version of all meshes have been converted to suit Unreal Engine 4 and it’s scale and rotation.
All textures are saved in a 32bit, 4096 x 4096 PNG format and include the following:
- Ambient Occlusion
- Color Layout
The models are extremely low poly and should run even on mobile platforms or provide excellent framerates in VR environments. They were all modeled with symmetry and compatibility in mind, allowing you to easily combine them to create complex and unique level designs.
The UV unwrapping has been done very thoughtfully, combining and mirroring some of the assets in order to save texture space and reduce CPU draw-calls to a minimum.
Thanks to the included AO and Color texture maps, you can easily swap out all colors and create your own textures in minutes.
Included is a demo room, shown on the screenshots, that has been constructed utilizing the different models.