This is a top-down tileset of a dungeon that has libraries and prisons. Specially suitable for zelda-like games.
- 57 wall tiles: normal walls, corners, columns, stairs, door, entrances, torches, etc.;
- 64 floor tiles: solid purple and blue-gray floors, brick details, square bricks, paths, etc.;
- 52 props: chairs, skulls, tables, cobwebs, rubble, bookshelves, etc.;
- Some other structures: prison bars, small brick walls, etc.;
- Extra animations: fire animations, small chest, big chest, light circle, spike trap and ground button. Note that fire animations need to be placed on wall torches and candle holders.
- Using this tileset commercially is allowed;
- Credit is not mandatory, but highly appreciated;
- You can modify this work according to your needs.
- Some objects have a size of 32×32, while others are 16×16;
- Note that some objects need to take more than one tile. In some of them I used that in order to separate the tiles that cannot collide with the player or any other entity, even though it wasn’t necessary in terms of size;
- File format: PNG.