Available for multiple game engines!
Head into the legendary Phoenix Palace with this tileset for RPG Maker, Unity, Godot, Tiled and more! Bring fiery oranges and moody purple tones, lava and of course a variety of statues for the guardians of the Phoenix!
This Phoenix Tileset Includes:
- Heat things up with lots of lava tiles!
- Dark ground – settles into the background and lets the fire stand out!
- Fiery tiles – Show off important areas with an orange-edged tile.
- Edged purple tiles – Or use cool contrasting tiles instead.
- Glittery fire path – Add just a touch of shining tiles here and there!
- 2 matching spike traps
- Fiery weeds
- Lava edges
Dark walls, light walls, stone and brick…all with orange tones to let them easily mix and match. One roof tile also included.
North-south stairs to match all floors!
- small accent pillars
- large accent pillars (plain and themed)
- plain arch
- detailed arch
- raised platform
- coordinated throne
- fire-window (small and large)
- treasure box
- push block
- bridge rails
- multiple statues
- magic rings
- glowing lanterns
- diagonal stairs
- plus more!
Events and Animations (RPG Maker format, may work with your engine)
Treasure chest and various fire animations for torches!
The Legendary Palaces Phoenix tileset includes 48×48 and 32×32 versions of all tiles. You will receive tilesets formatted for RPG Maker, plus other sheets suitable for use in any engine that can use variable width tilesets.
Check our site for FAQs and tileset compatibility.