This large assortment of miscellaneous Japanese street objects was created to make your game and environments feel more ‘lived in’! This pack was made to work well with my Japanese themed packs but it can also work as a stand-alone pack for your environments.
This pack contains:
– Tilemap compatible with RPGMaker VX Ace
– 130 tiles of day-to-day street objects that capture an authentic Japanese feel
– Construction equipment (including an excavator) and signs/barriers as well as a ‘trench’ overlay you can place on streets to simulate digging work
– A mix of neon and non-neon bar signs
– A wide range of sprites from a Takoyaki stand to a Shika Deer!
– Parking signs and paid parking machines
– Ice cream freezer, Gatcha Capsule machine and much more…
The pack was part of a Patron Mini Mashup where patrons participated in requesting sprites to be included. The Readme includes the names of which patron requested which sprite.
Base tilesets used in the screenshots:
Japanese City Asset Pack
Kanagawa Asset Pack
Where To Find Me:
Twitch | Tumblr | Twitter | Patreon