The tileset that kicked off the Japan Collection. A bright shopping district filled with traditional Japanese buildings.
This is a Japanese themed tileset based on my Honmachi Asaichi Street pixel art, which is based on the real life location in Japan. You can actually check out the location here using Google Street View. All tiles are 32×32 in size.
This asset pack comes with:
– Tilemaps and Autotile compatible with RPG Maker VX Ace
– 304 static tiles in png format
– 8 animated tiles (sequenced pngs and gifs)
– 1 Tilemap png that includes all tiles
– Animated electrical wires, animated crows, store fronts, modular streets and sidewalks, vending machines and more…
These tiles would work great for a 2D modern RPG or Adventure game.
GameDev Market Pro Licence
Where To Find Me:
Twitch | Tumblr | Twitter | Patreon