3 variations of 2D fireball animation that you can use in video and most game engines such as Unity and Corona.
- 128px x 512 px for each frame – Retina ready
- 30 frames beginning, 30 frames loopable, 30 frames ending, total 90 frames
Each variation contains all four folders.
- 00 Full: contains the whole animation (90 frames)
- 01 Start: contains the beginning of the animation (30 frames)
- 02 Loop: contains the loopable part of the animation (30 frames) and support seamless loop
- 03 End: contains the end of the animation (30 frames)
Each folder contains sprites in
- Sprite sheet
- Strip (single row sprite sheet)
- Individual images for every frame
- GIFs (with black background)
with transparent backgrounds.
Although GIFs are included, creating a new version of GIF out of individual images provided is recommended for customizing the duration of animations.
The sprite sheets and strips are already sliced in Unity. You can drag-and-drop those sprites as animation.
Hope to see you again.