This music pack was crafted after months of intense work. It contains 14 loopable tracks and 1 non-loopable theme designed for all subgenres of RPG, but particularly suitable for Fantasy and JRPGs.
It covers a wide range of moods and styles to be used in a variety of situations. This pack include themes that can be used for battles, towns, bosses, cutscenes, romances and more.
Although easy to just use as a loop with simple implementation directly into the game engine, it also serves very well for more advanced middleware implementations – this pack contain versions of some tracks with small intros to be used as a first loop [Loop 1] and a second one [Loop 2] that has the tail of the audio cut and added to the front and will loop perfectly 100% of times. More info on the readme file inside.
The tracks are all separated by folders and include 3 different formats – wav, mp3 and ogg.
[TRACKLIST – 48 Khz, 16 bit]
- A Memory to Forget [LOOP] – 02:19
- A Peaceful Village [LOOP] – 01:25
- After the Horizon [LOOP] – 02:15
- Battle in the Lower Grounds [LOOP] – 00:42
- Battle in the Outskirts [LOOP] – 00:54
- Boss Fight Theme [LOOP] – 01:26
- Childhood Love [LOOP] – 01:39
- Clashing of Rapiers – 03:03
- Daydreaming of You [LOOP] – 01:41
- Home Town [LOOP] – 01:50
- Moment of Truth [LOOP] – 01:34
- Moving Forward [LOOP] – 02:00
- Mysterious Forest [LOOP] – 01:16
- The Worst Problem is Yourself [LOOP] – 02:12
- When Trouble Arises [LOOP] – 02:17
[Full track preview]
Keep in mind that MP3 files are compressed in nature and may not loop properly in some game engines – this is a known issue in the game audio community. The reason this happens is due to a small delay between the loops (MP3 compression necessarily introduces gaps at the beginning of encoded recordings). So, my suggestion is to use .wav for clear and high quality 48 kHz 16 bit files or .ogg, which are of good quality and loop properly.
Feel free to contact me at anytime should you have any questions, concerns, feedbacks, to enquire about custom music or if you have any issues in general to implement the loops. I will answer ASAP and we can go from there 🙂
My website: tacgmusic.com
My email address: [email protected]