Instant Awesome: Just Add Dragons!
Whether a guy wants to slay one to save the pretty princess or be one so that we can blow fire on our enemies and burn their homes to a crisp, men have and likely always will have an affinity for the legendary creatures.
There are reasons why they’ve been a part of stories since, well, human beings started writing stories: they look so cool, they symbolize power, freedom, and magic! Let’s put these ultimate mythical beasts of legend to your levels!
– 3 color options: red, green, black.
– Total 42 animations (root motions included)
– 4096×4096 .tga textures (normal and spec maps included)
– Triangles count: 12788
– Formats included: b3d (Blitz3D), blend (Blender3D), dbo (DarkBasic), dae (OpenCollada), fbx (animation: single and splitted), max (2012),ms3d (Milkshape3D),unitypackage(5.x),x (DirectX), iAvatar+iMotion+iMtl (iClone), mdl (3dGameStudio), smd (Source), ugh (fragMotion)
– Animations: attack 1, attack 2, attack 3, breathfire, death, fly, fly forward 1, fly forward 2, fly forward root motion 1, fly forward root motion 2, fly forward strong, fly breath fire, fly death, fly hit 1, fly hit 2, fly left, fly left root motion, fly right, fly right root motion, soar, soar root motion, fly to stand, fly attack 1, fly attack 2, fly back, fly back root motion, hit 1, hit 2, idle, roar, run, run root motion, stand, stand to fly, strafe left, strafe left rootmotion, strafe right, strafe right root motion, walk, walk root motion, whiptail, bite.