Mix and match components to easily design your own custom 2D book objects for your games. Includes 30 images in total, plus a Photoshop template for creating custom content that conforms realistically to the pages of the books.
Realistic books to customize:
– 1 modern book, open & closed states + button-sized version of closed state
– 1 ancient tome, open & closed states + button-sized version of closed state
— Ancient tome also includes alternate open state with secret compartment
Two of each of the following components, one sized to work with both books for quick application, plus a larger version for crisp zoom-in effects or other specialized needs:
– aged photo
– new photo
– newspaper clipping
– torn paper
One of each of the following components, sized to work with both full-sized books (resize as needed to use with buttons):
– ribbon-style bookmark in 6 colors (red, gold, blue, green, purple, silver)
– torn out page edge
– beveled photo corner
– folded note
– translucent tape
– index tab
– snap closure (for closed states)
– Chinese text overlay (modern font)
– Slovio text overlay (olde-style font)
– Russian text overlay (modern font)
Plus: Photoshop template of the text overlays (rasterized and editable layers), and a set of blank pages ready for your own designs!* Step-by-step instructions included.
*Technical details: The left and right book pages are already configured with appropriate displacement and warping, while the actual page content is stored in smart objects for editing. Add the pre-made components, text, or other elements to the content layers and they will automatically and realistically conform to the curved pages of both styles of books. Minor tweaks (flip, perspective, etc.) may be necessary depending on what you’re trying to create.