A demon vocalization sound library with 168 high-quality monster sound effects, ready for use in the video game and trailer.
A demon is a sinister creature, big, strong and powerful, taking souls, so someone else lives in it, small and evil. All of its qualities formed the basis of the creature’s creation and vocalization design.
Sounds are great for creating the voices of a demon, devil, giant, reptile, alien, and otherworldly creatures.
Audio Preview: https://soundcloud.com/magic-sound-effects/demon-vocalizations-preview
Sound List: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ym0vx5atilporcf/MSE%20-%20Demon%20Vocalizations.pdf?dl=0
The collection contains 168 professionally designed vocalization one-shot sound effects, divided into:
• attack, battle shouts, bite, death, growl, pain, roar, snarl, victory shouts.
• cough, exert, groan, idle, jumping, laugh, sad, snort, tired.
Each vocal action includes from 4 to 16 variations. Among the attacking type of vocalizations there are both short and long ones, the pain type vocalizations also have different lengths. The sound package also contains neutral voices.
For support and other questions, please send an email to: [email protected].
• 168 game-ready sound effects.
• wav, 44.1 khz, 16 bit, stereo.
• ogg, 440 kb/s, stereo
• 18 voice actions.
• attack (16), battle shouts (8), bite (4), death (16), growl (16), pain (16), roar (16), snarl (8), victory shouts (8).
• cough (4), exert (8), groan (8), idle (8), jumping (8), laugh (8), sad (4), snort (8), tired (4).
• great for demon, devil, giant, reptile, alien and other monsters.
• perfect for trailers, fantasy games, horror games.
• minutes of audio: 4 minutes 28 seconds.