Hey! I have no programming skills, but always wanted to create something that could help any user to create their own anime sprites for any game. I tried to make psd files and objects in them the most flexible for your creativity. I attached a text file to the archive, where I talked a little about the customization possibilities. If you have any questions about this, please contact me.
Customizable anime girls sprites package contains:
• 10 girls sprites, 9 facial expressions each, 300 dpi, 3400×5000 px and 734×1080 px png, psd, and portrait versions 2000×2300 px, 522×600 px, 136×156 px, png only.
• 2 psd files: one for the base sprite and one for the facial expressions, 3400×5000 px and 734×1080 px each.
• text file about customization.
PSD files contain only gray objects, except for the skin. Objects are located in folders inside files, and contain a base gray color and at least 2 layers with shadows of two tones. You can also use the psd of the original characters as a tutorial on positioning and painting the layers.
PSD file for the sprite base contains:
• body base
• 7 bangs
• 6 hair bases
• 8 backs of hair
• 15 tops of clothing
• 12 bottoms of clothes (1 of them are tights, 3 are stockings)
PSD file for facial expressions contains:
• body base
• 4 face effects (like blush)
• 6 kinds of eye shapes +2 kinds of closed eyes (^_^ and v_v) for each
• 4 kinds of eyes, suitable for any eye shape
• 6 types of eyebrows, 5 positions each
• 22 mouths
• 10 emotional markers
I will be glad to any feedback, thank you!