Missing that one spark your dungeon needs? Perhaps it doesn’t look deadly enough? Why not try add some cages and demons! You can never go wrong with a dungeon filled with skeletons and portals to another world, they are one of the beloved staples after all.
First in the line of the Cursed Kingdom Tileset pack series.
The Cursed Kingdom Dungeon Tiles is a tile set pack that features items that will give your dungeon map a dark and dreary look, from skeletons to bloody tables and iron maidens. It also comes with animated chests, doors and demonic character walking sprites to add some extra life to it
In this pack you will find 48×48 grid hi resolution pixel tiles and accompanying animated sprites that you’ll find useful for starting that dungeon level for your game development.
Engine free, default format optimized for RPGMaker MV
Asset pack comes with:
- Autotiles (7x walls, 13 x floors, 2 x animated water)
- Full Tile B sheet (150 decorative items: pillars, stairs, cages, tables, stairs, skeletons ect.)
- Tile C Bonus artist pre arranged furniture sheet
- 1 x system window skin (formatted for RPGmaker MV)
- 3 x 4-dir NPC sprites (8 color variations each)
- 7 x 4-dir walking monster sprites
- 1 x 4-dir large monster idle sprite
- 4 x chests
- 8 x light sources
- 3 x regular doors
- 1 x big door
- 2 x big portals
Where To Find Me:
Tumblr | Twitter | Artstation| Deviantart