A downloadable asset pack for Windows, macOS, and Linux. The assets contained in this package are arranged in sheets with a 16×16 grid and they are designed to allow for a wide range of variants. This pack, and the rest of the same BLUE series, are compatible with each other and will be updated with extra content from time to time for free once purchased.
Perfectly suited for:
- Cinematic platformer
- Action platformer
- Graphic adventure
- Story driven by exploration
Tileset Pack Content
This tileset comes in .PNG format and includes 6 tileset sheets:
- 3 types of background, skyline, stars and colored clouds (suited for day, afternoon and night moods)
Doors & Windows:
- 5 types of windows (+several variants including a broken state.)
- 4 types of doors (+several variants including opened/closed states)
- Several pieces of glass that works as debris and spikes.
- 7 types of walls (with several colors and diagonal paths)
- 2 types of roofs (different colors and textures)
- 3 types of awnings (including a broken state)
- 4 types of stairs (+several variants including vertical and diagonal paths)
- 4+ types of signals (including arrows, street ads, a hotel sign…)
- 5 types of fences (+several variants including different materials, broken states, balcony fences, etc)
- Several floors and platforms (including vertical and diagonal paths, broken states, etc.)
- Debris, background roof details, etc.
- A tree (allowing for several possibilities like different heights, several bushes formations, trunks without treetops, etc)
- Bushes and grass.
- A car (+some variants including a broken state and different formations)
- A bus stop.
- 2 types of trash containers (+several variants such as opened and closed states, and trash that can be placed inside or outside the container)
- A Coke vending machine, a Hot Dog stall, letter boxes, etc.
- A Traffic Light (+several variants like green/yellow/red/off/opened states, different formations and the possibility of transforming them into street lights)
- 75% and 50% opacity shadows that allow you to create an stronger 3D feeling in your scenes.
And much more…
GameDev Market Pro Licence
About BLUE Pack Series
All my blue packs are compatible with each other. You can mix them to create even more unique locations. The possibilities are almost endless. Play around with exteriors and interiors, different terrains, props, characters, environments, and much more. Create your own world and story!
How will you know if a pack is part of the BLUE series? Once downloaded, look at the footer color and text description at the bottom of each tileset sheet, there it is specified which of the series the pack belongs to.
A long list of BLUE packs are already in the works. Stay tuned!
Follow Mucho Pixels to catch up on some freebies, ask questions directly to the creator, follow the latest news, suggest new assets or just say “hi!” 🙂
Twitch | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | Youtube | Pinterest