Collect crafting minerals and materials to create weapons, mods, items or buildings. Have all the high-quality sound needed to slot in different esthetics to you characters bag & inventory. Now you can outfit your next dark dystopian themed game with a complete post nuclear sound effects collection inspired by major game hits like Apex, Fortnite, and Fallout. Introducing “Apocalyptic Game” – a highly focused and proprietary blend of post apocalyptic RPG game sound effects library.
Inside this devastating sound library you’ll discover a bountiful assortment of noteworthy game ready, organic and designed special effects, abilities, achievements, game items, simple to complex sounds, versatile crafting essentials, apocalyptic UI/UX sounds, shelter creation and building sounds, pickups, consumable items, locks, mechanisms, materials, inventory and bag sounds.
The Apocalyptic Game sound effects collection gives veteran producers, game developers, and sound designers the quality that is needed for big game title releases and a vast catalog of almost every futuristic and post apocalyptic sound type needed for your games audio and sound sets. From natural and organic sounds minimal designed SFX to simple and complex and processed digital sound effects. This sound library will complete just about any project where inventory, menu, treasure, awards, items, crafting, materials, building, and creation game sounds are required.
Apocalyptic Game sound library was highly curated and created specifically for game developers and sound designers to provide a valuable sound resource, offer versatility, value, and a useful sound palette of sounds that can be used in longevity and have a shelf life for years to come. Trust us, if you want an end of the world deal, the sounds in Apocalyptic Game are top notch and the library will pay for itself not once but over and over again. Even after an Armageddon. 😀
If you didn’t know, now you do. Apocalyptic Game is useful for genres such as survival horror, MMO RPG, action & adventure, post apocalyptic, retro, futuristic and sci-fi. Created specifically for apps & console games, motion graphics, TV and film. The Apocalyptic Game sound library is the perfect sound pack for rapid prototyping and interactive sound design. You’ll instantly gain professional results and get your projects done quickly and on time without breaking the bank.
All of the designed recordings are delivered in 44.1k 16Bit .WAV file format. That’s the quality you need to maintain a top-notch level of clarity and expression when sound editing, pitch shifting, and effects processing.
- 540 Mixed and Mastered Audio Files
- Inspired by FPS, War, and RPG games
- Perfect set of sound effects for War, Inventory, Crafting, User Interface, and In-Game Actions
- Great for rapid prototyping or final game sound implementation
- All in 44.1k 16Bit .WAV File Format
- Includes Soundminer Metadata
- 6 minutes of game audio
- 39 special abilities like spread public order, slow time, increase unit damage, stimulate growth
- 24 achievements, level ups, gained XP, quest issued & more
- 27 armor & clothing sounds in sets: cloth, leather, metal plate, metal thin, synth hi-tech
- 32 crating minerals and material sounds like acid container, crystals, nuclear material, bone use/pick up & more
- 177 organic and designed game items – useful for all in-game actions – computer chip pick up, burned book, liquid, ammo crate, coolant, ID card, document, IV bag, knife, injector, military bag, pocket watch, rat poison, plants
- 37 consumable items like radiation pills, eat dry food, consume bubbles, use bandaids, inject stimpak, health spray
- 29 mechanisms that are perfect for ammo, reloading, weapons, and locks/unlocks
- 31 alerts and notifications – common, uncommon, rare, energy point, air siren, nuclear area
- 40 shelter creation and building select and placement – radio station set up, construction complete, create water treatment facility, build watch tower
- 56 UI/UX – button, clicks, insufficient resources, general scroll, add point, map popup, place item, inventory ammo, medicine, weapon & more!
- 48 building UI – build, place, repair, select, add, salvage
- All Royalty-Free
- RTU-OTB (ready to use out of the box)