I made this game for a school project way back, but I wasn’t very interested in continuing the development.
The game did produce some art though, which I hope you’ll find useful.
- – Two 4 frame running animations (One with hands and one without )
- – Four gun sprites (One with lights on and one without. The gun is a seperate file from the model to give you more freedom. The last two are the same ones just with hands holding them)
- – Two sprites of the character jumping (One with hands and one without)
- – A 7 frame animation of smoke dispersing for when the character hits the ground (Or any other use you might find for it)
- – Two sprites of the character standing still (One with hands and one without)
The sprites that don’t have hands are meant to be combined with the Gun_Held sprites.