This tileset is a growing collection of 1024 tiles with a light and dark temple theme.
A vast selection of terrain and objects that can be used and implemented in numerous ways.
– Terrains for overgrown shrines and dark dungeons
– Old decorative walls, ruins and gates
– Statues, ornaments, orbs and lights
– Ladders and the classic wooden crates
– Treasure chests (animation: 6 frames, idle: 2 frames)
– Spikes of death (animation: 3 frames)
– Ring effect (animation: 5 frames)
– Keys and locks
– Gems, diamonds and gold
– Coins (animation: 4 frames)
– Magic books, pages and amulets
– Plants, vines and rocks
Maybe you’re making a metroidvania or a platform game and you want to let the player use keys, pick-ups, chests and gates with matching colors to progress. Maybe they need to collect things from a list, activate in a specific order.
Or, instead of using it for actual gameplay and mechanics, you could go for using it in a more aesthetic way. Make your player travel from the “grassy green world” to the “dire fire pits” in the deep core of your game world..
Of course, these are just some examples. Make whatever you want!
– 1024 tiles total (512 x ‘Light world’ + 512 x ‘Dark world’ alternates/variations).
– Available sizes: 32*32px and 64*64px.
– Full tile map images as well as separate images for each tile in each size.
– All images are transparent PNG.
– High level of detail in all images and animations.
– Colorful art style will make your game look unique.
– Wide range of optional variation for gameplay, mechanics and aesthetics.
– Perfect for 2D platform-, action/adventure-, exploration games.
– Updates planned for the future!