AAA Game Character Witch Doctor
Call upon ancient tribal shaman in your next production! Introducing AAA Game Character Witch Doctor, a unique collection of tribal voice over sound files styled for fantasy games and trailers. This voice over sound library features a male antagonist inspired by MMO’s and RPG games.
AAA Game Character Witch Doctor voice over sound library provides you with more than 429 immersive, game-ready voice sound files, vocalizations, battle cries and saying, custom dialogue lines, and everything needed to creative interactive & compelling cinematic snakes, and outstanding game-play audio experiences.
The Witch Doctor’s voice can be described as a tribal troll character, deep, similar to a Jamaican accent, dynamic, dark, and rich with texture. Perfect for a villain, enemy boss, NPC, or antagonist character in your next game, project or production. His voice is ready to go out of the box but is clean enough for further processing plus you get both wet and dry versions of the entire library so you can have the ability to customize how he sounds.
- 429 fantasy character voice-over audio files
- Includes 44.1k 16Bit
- Includes both dry and wet versions of each file
- AAA Game Character Voice-Over Sound Effects Library
- Perfect for fantasy games, film, and trailers
- 19 battle cries and sayings
- 5 breathing types – slow, out of breath, quick & more
- 19 coughs – stock, long, hacking, short, quiet, wheezy
- 17 crying sounds – big, short, whimper, painful, heart broken
- 144 immersive dialogue lines like a curse upon you, how may I serve you, I follow the spirits
- 23 fight vocals – angry, big swing, hit, grunt, growl, roar
- 13 jumping vocalizations – big, double jump, windup, quick
- 14 laughing voice files – big, evil, sarcastic, short, wheezy
- 30 pain vocals – gut punch, pain, long, juicy, stab, wounded & more
- 145 stock dialogue lines for basic interactions like copy that, attack, game over, help me, need ammo & many more!