Raise sails and drop anchor! Now you can set forth on an epic journey across the seven seas with our one of kind voice over sound library. Introducing AAA Game Character Pirate, a game-ified collection of pirate-themed voiceover audio files featuring a male privateer in search of booty, rum, raiding, and of course pillaging.
Inspired by Pirates of the Caribbean, MMO, RTS, and RPG games, AAA Game Character Pirate voiceover sound library provides you with 411 immersive, game-ready voiceover sound files, vocalizations, battle cries, custom dialogue lines, and everything needed to create interactive & compelling cinematic scenes, and outstanding game-play audio experiences.
All of the recordings are delivered in 96khz/24bit .wav file format, giving you the best quality for heavy sound editing, pitching shifting and fx processing while keeping a top notch level of clarity and precision. By the way, you can check out other game character voice over sound packs here.
- 411 pirate themed fantasy character voice-over audio files
- 477.7 MB of vocal samples
- All in 44.1k 16Bit .WAV
- AAA Game Character Voice-Over Sound Effects Library
- Perfect for fantasy games, films, and trailers
- 17 battle cries and sayings
- 9 breathing files like – Out of Breathe, Single, Slow, Heavy
- 15 coughs – hack, ahem, inhale smoke, throat clearing, sick
- 12 crying sounds – muffled, sad, sniffling, sorrow, wailing
- 146 immersive dialogue lines for trailers and games like all hands on deck, abandon ship, dead men tell no tales
- 17 fight vocals – attack, grunt, big growl, swing & more
- 21 jumping vocalizations – double jump, long, short, rahhh, yarrrr & more
- 18 laughing voice files – big, explosive, muffled, pleased, tickled, quiet, chuckle
- 24 pain vocals – dying breath, yell, death, pain, stabbed, wounded,
- 132 stock dialogue lines for basic interactions in-game like yes master, you are victorious, triple kill & more
- All 100% royalty free