Tyler Warren RPG Battlers – 5th 50 Monsters (50 Shades of Battle)
From the dark side of Tyler Warren comes 50 dynamic monster silhouettes perfect for battle or game logos
Tyler Warren is back again with something you haven’t seen before. These 50 monster silhouettes are prefect for adding some horror/mystery and depth to your next project. These images are multifunctional and can be used as battlers, logos, or incorporated into other ambiance within your game world. Specifically designed with form and shape in mind, these monsters have character all their own.
This pack contains:
– 50 unique silhouettes for use at battlers, logos, or ambience with matching facesets
– Files formatted for easy Plug and Play into RPG Maker MV and VX Ace, and other RPG Makers
– All battlers are presented in sizes ranging from large to small; let the slime be the boss with no scaling issues
– Included is a background screen overlay that can be applied over battlebacks to give them a stylized texture to match each battler
– Battlers also come in recommended sizes (proportional to each other)
– Art style similar in spirit to the classic whimsical RPG characters of Dragon Quest (Dragon Warrior)
– Each battler is also provided in an optional “soft-filtered” version
– All of the 50 battlers has a new red color variant in multiple sizes, bringing the total useful battlers to 100
– Add an extra dimension to your project with greater depth and versatility for each black battler
– Not a fan of red? Simply adjust the hue value when importing into RPG Maker to your color preference
This pack is designed to be used with Tyler’s other monster packs.