Ember is a 2D Character animated for horizontal scrolling games. HD quality: character frame size is 512x512px.
She has a total of 29 frames in 2 sprite sheets of 2048x2048px and also a version with individual sprite images.
– Idle (8 frames)
– Run (8 frames)
– Receiving hit (4 frames)
– Jumping (3 frames)
– Casting a Spell (6 frames)
Include 5 color variations of her clothes: red, purple, green, blue and black.
Unity3d Sample project to show the animations and a small guide.
– Particle animations samples: casting spell, fireball, hit, jump and running smoke effect.
– A script to sort particle effects on 2D projects.
Video Preview of the animations: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TcNYJIbKHA&list=HL1397483047
– The background in the previews is not included in this asset, but you can buy it “2D Flying Lands: Day and Night” in my Store.
– You don’t need Unity3d to use this character, you can use your own engine or any other game engine. She comes in a zip with the sprite sheets and also separte images, but if you want to see a preview of her in movement and the extra particle effects you have to copy the asset folder to a new Unity3d project in 2D mode.
Please emailme ([email protected]) if you have any question or problem with any of my assets, I always reply ASAP 🙂