Tyler Warren RPG Battlers – 1st 50 Monsters
Bring back the whimsical and colorful characters of classic RPGs with 50 unique battlers from the imagination of illustrator Tyler Warren!
If you make RPG games, then this is for you. This pack of 50 monsters is created in the spirit of early console RPGs, and can bring new life to your game, whether you’re working on a commercial product or a personal project. Carefully crafted in a style comparable to the immensely popular Dragon Quest (Dragon Warrior) series, this set features monsters ranging from cute to colossal. Trolls, bugs, slimes, elementals, beasts, animals, flyers, and many others. Adaptable to any game making software, and specifically applicable to RPG Maker software.
This pack contains:
– Over 50 unique battlers with matching facesets
– Files formatted for easy Plug and Play into RPG Maker MV and VX Ace, and is easily compatible with other Game Making software
– All battlers are presented in sizes ranging from large to small; let the slime be the boss with no scaling issues
– Included is a background screen overlay that can be applied over battlebacks to give them a stylized texture to match each battler
– Battlers also come in recommended sizes (proportional to each other)
– Art style similar in spirit to the classic whimsical RPG characters of Dragon Quest (Dragon Warrior)
– Each battler is also provided in an optional “soft-filtered” version
This pack is designed to be used with Tyler’s other monster packs.